Monday, August 6, 2007

cupcakes for a cause: part 3


Fauxstess Cream Filled Cupcakes

The third installment of vegan-cupcakes-as-auction-prize for Northwest Network. This week: the final dozen (mint chocolate chunk.)

If you have a moment, read Emilie's post on (200+ amazing) cupcakes for a cause and her thoughts on veganism and animal testing.

After a busy month of leaving town nearly every weekend and spending as many afternoons in the sun as time would allow, I've finally got some spare moments. The weather is cooling today and the ripe bananas on my table tell me some bread is in the works. Perhaps you'll be seeing a bit more of me. Or rather, a bit more of my food.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

holy cow! those cupcakes are perfect looking. wow. what a great idea to use them as an auction prize...i'm definitely inspired to try that (and to make fauxstess--i've never made them, though i've wanted to).